DELIVERY AND DISPATCH
To understand the shipment methods Kaprice.hk uses, you should bear in mind certain principles when you place your order.
• Delivery methods
• Delivery charges
• Delivery times
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours after our acceptance of the relevant order. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch, THE KAPRICE is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
You can track your delivery via the My Account / My orders page
Delivery charges :
DELIVERY COST VARIES ACCORDING TO CONSIGNMENT SIZE AND LOCATION POINT OF ORDER.
• All orders require a signature upon receipt
• We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched, so please ensure there is someone who can sign for your order at the specified shipping address
In the My Account / My orders section, you can view:
• the dispatch date of your parcel (available once your parcel has left our Order Processing Center)
• the date your order is delivered
• To keep you updated on the status of your order we will send you a note to let you know your when your order has shipped.
Occasionally there will be a free shipping promotion on the site for a limited period of time. In the event that you need to return an item that you bought during a free shipping promotion, we will not refund the outbound shipping costs (since this was free) and you will still be charged a return shipping fee as normal.
First Time Orders
For your security, please be aware that first-time orders can only be shipped to the cardholder’s billing address or a corporate work address which we are able to verify independently. To avoid delays to your order, please ensure that your billing address matches the address on your card statement, and that the cardholder’s name is written as it appears on the card. Please also ensure that your contact details are filled in accurately, so that we can contact you if necessary.